5.18.2009

The GOOD News: We're busy....REALLY BUSY. The bad news: It's all about homes under $400K in our market right now and in many places in the U.S.A. there is a similar dichotomy. What ever may be considered to be the 'upper end' is still suffering in many places, not yet having seen the benefits of 5% +- interest rates and the first time home buyer credit. If President Obama gets his way and eliminates the mortgage exemption for people who make more than $200K, well don't get me started. Let me just say this....it will DRASTICALLY alter the housing market in America in virtually every price price point. Oh, yes, the other bad news at least for me.....my PC inhaled the VUNDO virus about 10 days ago and it killed EVERYTHING on my computer including my video software. There should be more fun filled commentary coming shortly via video on all things real estate but in the mean time I wanted to share an appearance by one of my favs, Gary Vaynerchuk from CNN in the last few days. If you're wondering why I have all of the social media connects along the left side of this web site, just spend a few minutes with @Garyvee and think about the applications to real estate....and your business. Here's a taste: I sold a home in February of this year DIRECTLY as a result of a post on Twitter. Wonder what it may do for you?