9.11.2013

I Will Not Forget....

For those of you who visit us regularly you know I rarely post anything but all things housing. Today a brief pause to remember that day 12 years ago when the world stopped. That day when nothing made sense, we hugged our families a bit tighter and said an extra prayer at day's end.  Many people seemed to have let this go. I hope I'm wrong about this. All I know is that from that day on I've had an extra appreciation for those who serve and protect from fireman, police officers and members of our military. Today is a day or remembrance, of appreciation and vigilance that this won't happen again on our country's soil.  The people who lost their journey that day didn't ask for their fate, it was determined for them. Our job each time September 11 roles around is to not forget them. 
greg cooper top selling indiana realtor broker agent listing broker